Sunday, April 5, 2015

New Studio Space

Sometimes a room just gets stale. I hate being in my studio and often opt to work in the living room instead. I've made a lot of great stuff in my old studio, but I think it is time to move on. I have begun the process of switching my studio and the guest room.

I got myself a fancy new table, a couple of Finnvard trestles in beech and a white table top, from Ikea. I found them particularly attractive because, as Ikea says; "You can choose a flat or tilted table top, which is good for writing, painting or drawing, by adjusting the trestle." Oh, la la! I also decided to get an Alex drawer unit on casters in white to match my table top. What a great consumer I am! I will put up some pictures when my new studio starts looking a little nicer. In the meantime, here is an image of the first artwork (from the cardboard packaging of the Alex drawer unit) made in my new studio.


No comments:

Post a Comment